About Me

My photo
I was born with Cystic Fibrosis. I was diagnosed when I was only 2 months old. At the age of 13 I was diagnosed with Cepacia. I am now 32 years old. I am married to my best friend, Bryan. We have been married for over 13 years. In 2007 I was in end stage CF. I was told I was not a candidate for a life saving double lung transplant due to culturing Cepacia. I could not accept that. I found one center who would evaluate me. It was 2000 miles away from home in Pittsburgh, PA. It was there I started to die. After evaluations I had to be put on a ventilator to keep me alive. They decided to list me. On December 10,2007 just 3 days after being listed I received new lungs. I was given a miracle! God had a plan for me, God answered my prayers. It wasn't easy, but it is worth it!

A few Examples

A few Examples

Monday, October 31, 2011

Recycle Life Bracelet

ALL NEW!
Check out my newest design. . .I call it 'Recycle Life'. I can make it in any color you want. Single . . .possible two colors will be available. I haven't done a two color one yet, but I think it would be simple. The result would be top stripe one color and Bottom stripe the other color. For a "donate life" color combo it would be blue and green. I have ALOT of colors however. I can even add a paracord Cause Ribbon if you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment